Chicken with Mushroom Cream SaucePosted 2 years ago with 33 notes
- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 egg yolks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Sauté chicken in 2 tbsp of the butter and the 3 tbsp of oil until golden brown. Then move it to a casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a fresh pan, gently sauté the mushrooms with the remaining 3 tbsp of butter for about 8 minutes or until they are tender and have a glorious aroma.
- In the chicken pan, drain most of the fat and add the wine. Cook until it is reduced to half the amount. Then remove it from heat.
- Beat the egg yolks and cream in a bowl. Add them to the wine and return to very low heat. Cook until it thickens nicely. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the heavenly mushrooms! (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON’T DRAIN THE MUSHROOMS, THE JUICE WILL ADD BRILLIANT FLAVOR TO THE SAUCE)
- Pour this magical sauce over the chicken in the casserole dish.
- Serve it to your family~ (I made it with Austrian potato dumplings)
- maderas likes this
- thatonewannabechef reblogged this from bekkathyst
- thatonewannabechef likes this
- halzahri likes this
- allnightdanceparties likes this
- untamedchaos likes this
- captainkay likes this
- andrevvryan likes this
- zongwin likes this
- cravingmilkshake likes this
- doseiadesu likes this
- ravishingphase said: So when i’m rich and iget a mansion i’ll be wanting you to cook or give repcipes to my chefs.
- ravishingphase reblogged this from bekkathyst
- placebosazucarados likes this
- souljagirl203 likes this
- fakelikemylashes likes this
- kaylaadorkable likes this
- bekkathyst posted this